So...what do you wanna be when you grow up?
1. Pilot - I loved the uniform. But dropped the idea eventually when I realized that pilots are actually supposed to fly, at a great height above the ground, which even my 6-year old brain could associate with an enormous risk of falling down.
2. Neurologist - Quite a leap I must say. I got this fun-science book on the human body for Christmas (among other cool things okay? I wasn't a nerd) when I was 10 I think, and in that book, I read this term and many fascinating things about this term that went straight over my head but it all sounded so impressive that I just had to pose it as my most probable career option.
3. Pediatrician - By now, I knew what a neurologist actually did and how complex a human brain actually was, and not to forget, I'd gauged exactly how lazy I'd become, so my work had to be a little more fun than that, and kids are fun! As long as I still got to be a smart-ass doctor, who cared?
4. Private Detective - This was the phase where I was on an over-dose of those Enid Blyton books (Famous Five, Secret Seven, The Mystery Series n all), not to forget, the Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes. All in all, I was quite ready to start my own Private Eye Co. I only needed an office, a desk, a magnifying glass and an overcoat. But I never got any of those, so my dream remained a dream *touche*
7. Computer Engineer- Reality Check! Med School was way too long for my liking and everything else too vague. Although this was never my reply to the above question at any point of time, but this is exactly what I'll end up being when I graduate college next year. Oh well.
8. Restaurant Chain Owner- but guess what, I'm still dreaming!! :D so considering how interested I am in my own field, I'm probably gonna stick around for just as long as I earn myself enough independence and security, and then I'll spend all my time and effort on my ultimate love - FOOD!! given of course that I don't change my mind by then, which is a hard thing for me to guarantee.
So tell me...what are all the wildest/weirdest/variant career prospects that you've considered in your life, or are you the with a one-track mind who always knew what you wanted? :)